- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Fundamentals Of Chemistry: Textbook & Practice Book for Class 12 (With CD) Paperback – 2011
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Book: Fundamentals of Chemistry for Class 12 A special adaptation of the World's most successful and popular chemistry texts Solomons' Organic Chemistry and J D Lee's Concise Inorganic Chemistry. Combines these books' world renowned approach to Chemistry with the requirements of the CBSE syllabus. Well-illustrated with a concise and easy-to-understand text that will help students master the basic concepts of the subject. Aimed to meet the requirements of the students preparing CBSE board examination and preparing for entrance examination for engineering and medical courses.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. its very colorful which makes d reading and concept more clear.
2. theory is in very simple language and a class apart so dat everyone can understand it easily.
3. its a very good book for class 12 cbse
I will never choose this book for iit-jee purpose
lack of questions in other references like Dinesh or companion you can get many ques. and for competitive too.
even the answers are given are also wrong
price is lil bit high as you can get other books which are far superior than this at this price point
overall the book is very good if you are using it for class 12
Comparing it with inorganic chemistry by J.D. lee will give you the same results, not much in the book.
To sum it up, I would say this is the best book you can buy out there for CBSE 12 boards but not recommended for jee or any state joint engineering/medical exams.
This book is a must have for all students appearing for the JEE Main (Joint Entrance Exam), or its Advanced Edition (JEE Advanced), for securing a seat in any Engineering College or the prestigious IITs. The opening of each chapter, the illustrations, and the exercises at the end of each are bound to trigger thinking! The CD animations can help demystify complex concepts!!
Both the books, one for Class XI and other for Class XII, need to be in the kitty of the students and their teachers. I am sure readers will have fun learning Chemistry in an absolutely easy way and build fundamentals which will last a life-time...