- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Vision Books; 4th Revised edition edition (1 January 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8170947952
- ISBN-13: 978-8170947950
- Package Dimensions: 21 x 13.8 x 1.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 47 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #17,768 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 120.00 Delivery charge
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
Fundamental Analysis for Investors Paperback – Jan 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Raghu Palat is an acknowledged authority on investment, finance and banking and has written more than thirty extremely well received books on these subjects.
A great grandson of his highness, the late Rama Varma, Maharaja of Cochin and Sir Chettur Sankaran Nair (A member of the Viceroy's Privy council and a former president of the Indian National Congress), Raghu Palat is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
A career banker he has held very senior positions with multinational banks in India and abroad. He has worked in Europe, America, Asia and Africa.
Raghu Palat lives in Mumbai with his wife Pushpa, two daughters, Divya and Nikhila and their cocker spaniel champ.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.