- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: O′Reilly; 1 edition (21 March 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1937785467
- ISBN-13: 978-1937785468
- Product Dimensions: 19.1 x 1.1 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,46,164 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
+ 92.66 Delivery charge
Functional Programming in Java Paperback – 21 Mar 2014
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr. Venkat Subramaniam is an award-winning author, founder of Agile Developer, Inc., and an adjunct faculty at the University of Houston. He has trained and mentored thousands of software developers in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia, and is a regularly invited speaker at several international conferences. He's (co)author of multiple books, including the 2007 Jolt Productivity award winning book Practices of an Agile Developer.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Functional Programming in Java 8 is a paradigm shift - this book helps the java programmer understand this new way of thinking about how we compose our objects to benefit from FP. As a Java Professional of many years, this book really helped me understand this new way (in Java) to write robust, reusable, and efficient code.
This book is not for novice but intermediate or higher.