- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Penguin India (14 October 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0140104801
- ISBN-13: 978-0140104806
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.6 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,486 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
No Full Stops in India Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Mark Tully was born in Calcutta, in 1935. He was the Chief of Bureau, BBC, New Delhi, for more than two decades. His brilliant broadcasting career includes him being the frequent presenter of the BBC Radio 4 programme, Something Understood. Tully was knighted in 2002. He was honoured with the Padma Bhushan award in 2005. Some of his notable works include The Heart of India, India s Unending Journey, and India in Slow Motion. He currently lives in New Delhi.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.