- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub; 1 edition (5 October 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1976130735
- ISBN-13: 978-1976130731
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.6 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#6,38,511 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #63289 in Personal Development & Self-Help (Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 122.87 Delivery charge
Full Stack Recruiter Paperback – Import, 5 Oct 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The second part covers the field of recruiting at a broad level. From identifying best practices to covering the importance of personal and company brands, Tegze offers a comprehensive but efficient guide that is useful for recruiters of any experience level.
Tegze's writing is limpid and the book is organized logically. Best of all are the numerous examples of search strings and tips for all of the major social media sites and tools like Chrome add-ons that can really open up a new world for recruiters.
Get this book. You know your competition will.