- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.6 x 7.6 cm ; 86.2 g
- Item model number: DOOM
- ASIN: B005S2KUEQ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 29 May 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,26,570 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 347.02 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Fred & Friends Doomed Crystal Skull Shotglass
|Price:||476.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,864.00 (80%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Holds 2.5 ounces
- Hand blown crystal clear borosilicate glass
- Individually packaged in a colorful giftbox.
- Fun and Easy to use
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Style: DOOMED Crystal Skull
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Doomed: 'Crystal Skull' Shotglass
•Holds 2.5 ounces
•Hand blown crystal clear borosilicate glass
•Individually packaged in a colorful giftbox.
•Fun and Easy to use
•Fun and easy to use
Need more information on this product? Click here to ask.
Dimensions: 4″ x 3″ x 3″.
From the manufacturer
Is This Thing On?
Who are we?
The Rhode Island based 'Fred' team works with global artists to create well-designed stuff that will put a smile on your face.
So What's the Story?
We use our vast experience in the gift and home goods industry to bring you unexpected and innovative items. We allow good design to drive our business.
Form Meets Function
Need Something? We've got it! We enjoy taking those daily needs and turning them into intriguing and interactive must-have items that make life more pleasant.
Mission Statement Accomplished
The things you invite into your life say a lot about you. Fred is here to assist you in adding life to your life in ways that keep us all happy and humming.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I'm giving this shotglass 5 stars for several reasons:
It serves it's function well. In fact, it holds quite a bit of alcohol to be considered a single shot.
It DOES look as cool as the pictures portray. I was afraid that they may have altered the product image, but it really does look that neat (especially with a drink in it)
It is more sturdy than most reviews let on. Sure, it's made of glass. Thin glass. But don't be an idiot and slam it down on a table after taking a shot. You can't treat such a delicate piece in that way and expect it to last. If you want something like that, get actual shotglasses or a steel tankard.
Overall I am very satisfied with this product.
Recently there were customers who were questioning what Fred is made out of and how many glasses in the package.
There is one 2 oz. shot glass and the following describes what it is made out of:
Fred is actually a very specialized glass called borosilicate glass containing specialized components. In it's laboratory usage it contains around 80% silica, 13% boric oxide, 4% sodium oxide and around 3% aluminum oxide. You may possibly recognize one of it's famous brand names, Pyrex. This particular specimen is lighter than Pyrex and obviously has contents varied by its manufacturer. The box says is manufactured in China and their website says it is hand blown.
Borosilicate glass is resistant to shattering and normally breaks in large segments or simply cracks on impact. It is also resistant to chemical corrosion and extreme temperatures which is why it is used in laboratory work as well as kitchen containers.
The inventor of borosilicate glass was a German glassmaker named Otto Schott. He was prominent in the 19th century and succeeded in refining his invention around 1883 creating the Duran brand. Later around 1915 Corning Glassworks came out with the brand Pyrex for it's famous line of kitchen glassware.
Regardless of all this technical data you will find Fred looking you straight in the eye when you imbibe in your 2 oz. shot. Shortly after you will find all this information totally oblivious to your current circumstances. Here! Here!
- Look just as cool in person if not better, definitely an unmistakable skull shape
- Lightweight and easy to filll
- Makes for a fun moment , great when used to signify a "special" drink or toast
- Great for lovers of Skull designs and collectors of unique drinkware
- Great price for what you get!
As far as CONS go, I'm listing these but this is being *really picky* and MINOR / TRIVIAL stuff in my opinion:
- The glass is thin and therefore these are delicate. (Handle with care and you'll be fine.)
- If you put them in the dishwasher naturally the underside fills up with water because its hollow. (just rinse them out good and wipe before putting in cabinet).
Simply put - fun, inexpensive, collectible, celebratory, cool item for many reasons / occasions.