- Reading level: 3 - 7 years
- Hardcover: 72 pages
- Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers (12 January 1965)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780394800387
- ISBN-13: 978-0394800387
- ASIN: 0394800389
- Product Dimensions: 17.3 x 1 x 23.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,89,749 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #14872 in Children's Literature & Fiction (Books)
Fox in Socks (Beginner Books(R)) Hardcover – 12 Jan 1965
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
Illus. in full color. A collection of tongue twisters that is "an amusing exercise for beginning readers."--"Kirkus.
About the Author
THEODOR SEUSS GEISEL—aka Dr. Seuss—is one of the most beloved children’s book authors of all time. From The Cat in the Hat to Oh, the Places You’ll Go!, his iconic characters, stories, and art style have been a lasting influence on generations of children and adults. The books he wrote and illustrated under the name Dr. Seuss (and others that he wrote but did not illustrate, including some under the pseudonyms Theo. LeSieg and Rosetta Stone) have been translated into thirty languages. Hundreds of millions of copies have found their way into homes and hearts around the world. Dr. Seuss’s long list of awards includes Caldecott Honors for McElligot’s Pool, If I Ran the Zoo, and Bartholomew and the Oobleck, the Pulitzer Prize, and eight honorary doctorates. Works based on his original stories have won three Oscars, three Emmys, three Grammys, and a Peabody.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its good for kids who are good at reading, and all other grown ups. Full of tongue-twisters, the book is a must-read for all age groups. Dr. Seuss is a genius!