- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Hay House; 10th Anniversary ed. edition (7 November 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781878424310
- ISBN-13: 978-1878424310
- ASIN: 1878424319
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 122 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,210 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (Toltec Wisdom Book) Paperback – 7 Nov 1997
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 cashback as Amazon Pay balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 500 on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on ICICI Debit EMI transactions. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Sit at the foot of a native elder and listen as great wisdom of days long past is passed down. In The Four Agreements shamanic teacher and healer Don Miguel Ruiz exposes self-limiting beliefs and presents a simple yet effective code of personal conduct learned from his Toltec ancestors. Full of grace and simple truth, this handsomely designed book makes a lovely gift for anyone making an elementary change in life, and it reads in a voice that you would expect from an indigenous shaman. The four agreements are these: Be impeccable with your word. Don't take anything personally. Don't make assumptions. Always do your best. It's the how and why one should do these things that make The Four Agreements worth reading and remembering. --P. Randall Cohan
About the Author
don Miguel Ruiz is the international bestselling author of The Four Agreements (a New York Times bestseller for over a decade), The Four Agreements Companion Book, The Mastery of Love, The Voice of Knowledge, The Circle of Fire, and The Fifth Agreement. The teachings of Ruiz are best known for transforming complex human issues into simple common sense — a talent that has earned him millions of fans, international acclaim, and a vote of approval from Oprah Winfrey. Sales of his Toltec Wisdom Series have soared to over 10 million copies in the United States, and have been translated into more than 40 languages worldwide.Janet Mills is the founder and president of Amber-Allen publishing. She is the co-author, with don Miguel Ruiz, of six books in The Toltec Wisdom Series, creator of "The Four Agreements for a Better Life" online course, and editor of Deepak Chopra’s bestselling title, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success. Her life’s mission is to publish books of enduring beauty, integrity, and wisdom, and to inspire others to fulfill their most cherished dreams.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
122 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One needs to follow four simple steps in one’s day-to-day life – what Ruiz calls Four Agreements: 1. To be impeccable with one’s word; 2. Not to take anything personally; 3. Not to make assumptions and 4. Always doing one’s best.
A good book but only if one follows the age-old principles in one's daily life.