- Item Weight: 227 g
- 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: ME3080
- ASIN: B00WM0T2QO
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 17 December 2015
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #43,649 in Watches (See Top 100 in Watches)
Fossil Modern Mac Digital Black Dial Men's Watch - ME3080
- Dial Color: Black, Case Shape: Round
- Band Color: Black, Band Material: Silver
- Watch Movement Type: Quartz, Watch Display Type: Digital
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Warranty type: Manufacturer; 2 Years International Warranty
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|Band Width||24 Millimeters|
|Case Diameter||44 Millimeters|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Thickness||14 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||227 Grams|
|Water Resistance Depth||30 Meters|
|Warranty Description||2 Years International Warranty|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Daring and complex inside and out our new motion-powered automatic Modern Machine makes an unforgettable impression. Nestled in an incredibly durable steel case a see-through skeleton dial showcases the watch s precise mechanics.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I had purchased a different one first but within 3 weeks, the black band started to rub off- revealing the brass color underneath. So I returned it and got this one... after asking if it would rub off and received multiple "no"s. Welp, it did. It took about 8 wks, which was longer than the other one, but still! For almost $300 it shouldn't tarnish/rub off AT ALL. That's my biggest complaint (which is a big deal).
1) It is heavy... Like, you could seriously hurt someone with this thing. This makes me think it's durable.
2) The style- omigosh I love skeleton watches. My 33 yr old husband has an old soul so I knew he would love this. I was right.
3) Self-winding. Sure, he has to wind it sometimes if he's been sedentary for too long (he's at a desk 90% of the work day), but that's only been- at most- 2 to 3 times a week.
4) it's "man" sized. He appreciates the watch face-to-wrist ratio.
1) The black wore off- revealing a silvery color underneath. Mind you, he only wears it to work and special occasions. An 8 week rub off is ridiculous.
2) The Fossil name is written quite bodily across the top of the face. I get it, you want to show your name, but good grief, must you make it so flashy?? The one we received was in a shiny blue color. Not silver like the picture. Regardless, I'd prefer a smaller print.
So there you go. Bottom line, definitely not worth $300. I don't see much purpose in buying a fancy, unique-style watch like this if the color is just going to wear off. I don't walk around with half-chipped painted nails...
We'll likely be returning it. Booooooo on you, Fossil.
I couldn't be happier. This is a nice time piece. It is styled like a Hublot. It has good coloring and I like the self winding feature. When you look into the face of this watch you can see there is a lot going on. I hope it will keep good time but so far very impressive.