- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.3 x 4.4 cm ; 72.6 g
- 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Item model number: ME3053
- ASIN: B00KIWTOES
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 15 April 2015
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #25,673 in Watches (See Top 100 in Watches)
Fossil Grant Analog Silver Dial Men's Watch -ME3053
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- End of season style model
- Dial Color: Silver, Case Shape: Round
- Band Color: Black, Band Material: Leather
- Watch Movement Type: Automatic, Watch Display Type: Analog
- Case Material: Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel Bezel
- Warranty type:Manufacturer; 2 Years International Warranty
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|Band Width||21 Millimeters|
|Bezel Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Diameter||43 Millimeters|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Thickness||12 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||73 Grams|
|Water Resistance Depth||50 Meters|
|Warranty Description||2 Years International Warranty|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Fossil Men's ME3053 Grant Analog Display Automatic Self Wind Black Watch
Fossil is an American lifestyle brand, creatively rooted in authentic vintage and classic design. Since 1984, the company strives to create high-quality products that preserve the best of the past while updating it for today’s consumer. From iconic inspiration from the 1950s and 1960s to innovative mid-century architecture, the brand’s unique style reflects the best of what it stands for: bags that pair portability with streamlined design, traditional watches created in fresh hues and materials, and timeless clothes and accessories.
The Grant Collection
It's the watch to turn to again and again: our ever-classic, always dapper Grant has everything you need for a best-dressed season. With a lasting blend of old-school styling and contemporary construction, it's authentically Fossil and truly timeless. Modeled after vintage clocks, our Roman numerals are uniquely designed to provide artistic balance to the dial. In order to create a sense of depth, we also layered the sub-eyes over the numerals, which gives them the effect of being cut off.
Fossil Watch Tin
Each Fossil watch comes in a complementary watch tin. Inspired by colorful tins of the 1940s and 1950s, Fossil set out to create its own packaging that people would want to keep and treasure, while still expressing the iconic creativity of the brand. The Fossil watch tin served as a natural extension of the earliest vintage-inspired watch designs, not only in form but also in its ability to deliver the authentic look and feel of the same period.