Forzza Cooper Wall Shelf (Matt Finish, Wenge)
|You Save:||683.00 (47%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Product Dimensions: Length (36 inches), Width (5 inches), Height (5 inches)
- Primary Material: Engineered Wood
- Color: Wenge, Finish: Matt Finish, Style: Contemporary
- Assembly Required: The product requires basic assembly and comes with assembly instructions
- Warranty: One year warranty against manufacturing defects only
- A wenge colored multifunctional and compact wall mounted space saver
- We will be raising a request for post-sales customer service with the brand, they may contact you within 2 weeks of delivery
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A multifunctional and compact wall mounted shelf unit. The set of two wall shelves an be easily mounted on the wall using nails and is a space saver for your home. The product is versatile as it can be fit into the kitchen, living room, bathroom or in any part of the house. Made in E2 graded engineered wood finished with wenge laminate. Highly durable. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Avoid direct sunlight. Assembly required. Fixing manual included.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Artesia White Wooden Wall Shelf Set Of Four
DecorNation Corner Wall Mount Shelf Zigzag Shape (Rich Walnut)
SLK Wood Products Wall Shelf with 4 Shelves (Black)
RjKart Furniture Wall Mount Shelves Hexagon Shape Set Of 6 Wall Shelves (Black & White)
Forzza Ronald Wall Shelf, Set of 3 (Matte Finish, Wenge)
|Shipping||50.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Forzza Furniture||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||SLK WOOD PRODUCTS||GrayWood||Cloudtail India|
|Assembly Instructions||DIY||Already Assembled||—||No Assembly Required, Only Fix The Shelves On Wall With Less Effort And All Necessary Fittings Accessories Come Along With The Product||DIY||DIY|
|Colour||Wenge||White||Rich Walnut||Others||Black and White||Wenge|
|Finish Type||Matt Finish||—||—||—||—||Matte|
|Included Components||Wall shelf||Wall Shelf||Wall Screws; Wall Plugs||Wall Shelf||Wall Plug and Screw||3 Wall Shelves|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12 x 91.4 Centimetres||34.29 x 10.16 x 19.05 Centimetres||100 x 40 x 20 Centimetres||—||—||61 x 12.7 x 12.7 Centimetres|
|Warranty Description||One year warranty against manufacturing defects only||Not Applicable||—||—||—||1 year against manufacturing defects|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I managed to put this together after 4 hours and after taking one more helping hand along with a bosch drill.
Now for wall mounting. This is a super challenge. The hooks in the back are not aligned in a line. There are three hooks behind each shelf. One up, one down And then one up again. So, marking this on the wall and measuring to get the right location to drill.. All the best with that..
Lastly.. The position of the wall hanging clamps are incorrect that there will be a visible gap from the wall. Please refer pics that I have attached for your reference.
Photo1: note gap from wall. Screws are done up properly. But still the gap
Photo2: Tilted piece due to incorrect drill hole. Had to make my own drilled hole
Photo3: the incorrect drilled hole
Photo4: the product looking not so professional
Having spent few years abroad, I am quite well versed in assembling such DIY kits. The real problem in this product was that the slots at the back of shelves to hang it to screws fixed at wall were at random levels, so one has to carefully measure the position of each slot and drill and fix each screw at the wall to match that! It could have been a superb product had they taken care to standardize the position of slots and supplied a paper template to fix wall screws.
An angular tongue joint would have made this far more sturdy a structure, but that's not possible with only engineered wood.
Expensive for what is really a pretty useless shelf.