- Hardcover: 360 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education India; 1 edition (2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789332518926
- ISBN-13: 978-9332518926
- ASIN: 9332518920
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#74,581 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #8073 in Business & Economics (Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 91.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
Fortune At The Bottom of The Pyramid: Eradicating Poverty Through Profits, 5th Anniversary edition. Hardcover – 2013
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
18 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Think again, CK Prahlad hints whereabouts of future customer, he who was ignored all the while and he, who is most eager to participate with the new economic opportunity provided. And most importantly the one, who values your business opportunities.
I started reading this book in somewhat compulsion, but the author guided me through wast reefs of uncharted blue-ocean, teeming with great potential.
One of the best books available about poverty and social entrepreneurship, esp. relevant for India and other emerging markets.