- Paperback: 648 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; UK ed. edition (1 May 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199456771
- ISBN-13: 978-0199456772
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 2.6 x 24.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,66,495 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Fluid Mechanics and Machinery Paperback – 1 May 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Mohammed Kaleem Khan is currently Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Patna. He obtained his Masters and PhD, both from IIT-Roorkee, and has more than a decade of experience in teaching along with research. He is a peer reviewer for professional societies such as ASHRAE, Journal of Zhejiang University, Springer and also an active member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Problems are very less. Hence it is usefull for objective type of questions only...not used for Engg services conventional paper.