- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Harper Perennial Modern Classics (1 July 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0061339202
- ISBN-13: 978-0061339202
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1.9 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 80 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #11,473 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience (Harper Perennial Modern Classics) Paperback – 1 Jul 2008
|Paperback, 1 Jul 2008||
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“Flow is important....The way to happiness lies not in mindless hedonism, but in mindful challenge.” (New York Times Book Review)
“Rethinks what motivates people.” (Newsweek)
“Explore[s] a happy state of mind called flow, the feeling of complete engagement in a creative or playful activity” (Time magazine)
From the Back Cover
Psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi's famous investigations of "optimal experience" have revealed that what makes an experience genuinely satisfying is a state of consciousness called flow. During flow, people typically experience deep enjoyment, creativity, and a total involvement with life. In this new edition of his groundbreaking classic work, Csikszentmihalyi demonstrates the ways this positive state can be controlled, not just left to chance. Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience teaches how, by ordering the information that enters our consciousness, we can discover true happiness and greatly improve the quality of our lives.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Buy a new edition instead