- Product Dimensions: 16.2 x 12.3 x 6.1 cm ; 181 g
- Item model number: OC 2028-XL
- ASIN: B00HWP4AB6
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 17 January 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #11,298 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
+ 49.00 Delivery charge
Flamingo Rib (Chest) Belt - XL
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Holds the thoracic, upper abdominal region and rib cage
- Facilitates easy breathing, deep breathing/even spasms
- Ideal for stabilization of sternum fractures
- Available in 4 sizes
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This item is Non Returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: XL (42 - 48 inches)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Fractures usually occur from direct blows or from indirect crushing injuries. The weakest part of a rib is just anterior to its angle, but a fracture can occur anywhere. Rib fractures can occur without direct trauma and have been reported after sustained coughing and in various sports. They can also occur as a consequence of diseases such as cancer or infections. Fragility fractures of ribs can occur due to diseased bone structure, e. g., osteoporosis and metastasis deposits. Holds the thoracic, upper abdominal region and rib cage. Facilitates easy breathing, deep breathing/even spasms. Ideal for stabilization of sternum fractures. Flamingo Rib (Chest) Belt gives you a great relief.
Related items to consider
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|