Fitkit FK97002 Foam Hand Grip Pair (Blue)
|Sale:||255.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||344.00 (57%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Fitkit Hand Grip is the highly effective exercise device for hand, finger, wrist, and forearm muscle development. Gain strength in hands, wrists, fingers, and forearms for better performance.
- Exercise the small muscles in your hands and arm that would otherwise be missed.
- Working grip exercises can also aid in preventing certain pain syndromes from chronic inflammation to tendonitis.
- Comfortable rubber non-slip grip and stainless steel enhanced spring.
- Robust spring will not break. It is made for long-term and frequent use
- Fitkit hand grip is ideal for improving strength, power and speed in the wrists, fingers and forearms. Ideal for athletes, musicians, rock climbers, golfers and tennis players;
- Hand grippers also work great for rehabilitation. If you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, carpal tunnel, tendonitis, tennis elbow and are on the way to recovery from a fractured or broken wrist, or tendon surgery, then this is the perfect gripper for you;
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Fitkit Hand Grip offers great forearm workouts!
QUALITY - The rubber grips on the handles help prevent it from accidentally slipping out of your hand when it gets sweaty. Built with the best quality materials and enhanced spring to endure long-term and frequent use. The spring is heavy duty and securely attached. When in use, it has a smooth and quiet motion.
BUILD STRENGTH - This hand grip builds strength in your fingers, wrists, elbows and forearms. It improves dexterity and helps to relieve stress.
ERGONOMIC DESIGN - The ergonomic design also allows The hand exerciser to provide effective finger, hand, wrist, and forearm workouts. It will provide finger and hand strength to those with hand and finger arthritis, massage therapists, musicians, such as guitar, piano, and violin players, golfers, tennis and baseball players, and anyone wanting a general hand grip exerciser to build grip strength.
IDEAL HAND AND FINGER EXERCISER AND REHABILITATION EQUIPMENT - Perfect for fitness and sports enthusiasts - bodybuilding, weightlifting, rock / wall climbing, golf, tennis, gymnastics, any sports that involve wrist / forearm coordination and control. Training / strengthening for musicians (guitarists, pianists, violinists) improve dexterity and performance. Best for treatment of patients with hand injuries, tendonitis, arthritis, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow. Accelerates blood circulation.
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Built to last a lifetime with high quality hard plastic and strong chrome springs. Durable and safe.
PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT – The Hand Grip is small enough to fit into your gym bag or handbag. You can get repetitions in while commuting, at the office, at the movies – just about anywhere! WHY IS HAND GRIP STRENGTH IMPORTANT?
For Daily Life and sports Function
A strong grip will help to ensure a continuation of daily activity over a longer period, due to lessened fatigue of the muscles performing the action.
Most sports involve the concept of moving weights or transferring the power of your body through the hands, and working out with handgrips helps you develop this strength.
Enhance Weight Training Workouts
For starters, poor grip strength is a hugely limiting factor when it comes to other exercises such as lifts, pull ups, lunges, etc. When your grip strength improves, the rest of your lifts will follow suit.
Build Impressive Forearm Muscles
Working grip exercises can also aid in preventing certain pain syndromes from chronic inflammation to tendonitis.