- Product Dimensions: 20.8 x 2.1 x 1.1 cm ; 22.7 g
- 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.
- Item model number: FB405BKL
- ASIN: B00N2BW2PK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 29 March 2015
- Average Customer Review: 730 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #31,489 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband, Large (Black)
- Let your heart be your guide with Charge HR. Monitor heart rate automatically and continuously right on your wrist
- Take control of your goals using Charge HR to record workouts and track all-day activity
- With a comfortable fit and Caller ID, Charge HR lets you stay connected in style. Use Exercise Mode to easily record workouts, see real-time exercise stats and have summaries automatically appear on your Fitbit dashboard
- Get a better picture of your overall health by using Charge HR to automatically track how long and how well you sleep
- 1 year Manufacturer Warranty from the date of purchase
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: Large (6.2"-7.6") | Colour: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Make every beat count with Charge HR—a high-performance wristband with automatic, continuous heart rate and activity tracking right on your wrist. See heart rate all day and during workouts to get more accurate calorie burn, reach your target workout intensity and maximise training time. Track steps, distance, floors climbed and sleep quality and more, and stay connected with Caller ID and time of day on display. Charge HR also wirelessly syncs to your smartphone and computer so you can monitor your trends and get the motivation you need to push yourself further—every step, every beat, every day.
From the manufacturer
Mobile & Online Tools
Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 150+ leading smartphones - including Android, iOS and Windows.
Set goals, log food, see progress, analyze trends and earn achievement badges through your mobile and online dashboard.
Share and compete with friends and family on the leaderboard and in new Fitbit challenges.
Fitbit Charge HR
Wireless Heart Rate + Activity Wristband
Make every beat count with charge HR - a high-performance wristband with automatic, continuous heart rate and activity tracking right on your wrist. See heart rate all day and during workouts to get more accurate calorie burn, reach your target workout intensity and maximize training time. Track steps, distance, floors climbed and sleep quality and more, and stay connected with caller ID and time of day on display. Charge HR also wirelessly syncs to your smartphone and computer so you can monitor your trends and get the motivation you need to push yourself further—every step, every beat, every day.
- PurePulse heart rate
- Activity tracking
- Auto sleep + Silent alarm
- Exercise mode + SmartTrack
- Caller ID
- OLED display
PurePulse Heart Rate
Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate monitoring and see simplified heart zones with no uncomfortable chest strap.
Track steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
Auto Sleep + Silent Alarm
Automatically monitor how long and how well you sleep and set a silent, vibrating alarm.
Exercise Mode + SmartTrack
Use exercise mode and SmartTrack automatic exercise recognition to record all of your workouts. Activate exercise mode on your tracker for the most precise tracking during workouts and real-time stats on your wrist.
See call notifications right on your wrist when your phone is nearby.
Bright display shows daily stats and time of day right on your wrist.
|Steps, Calories, Distance||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sleep Quality & Silent Alarm||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Continuous Heart Rate||✓||✓|
|Music Control & Notifications||✓|
Review this product
730 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Whoever designed this system had probably never tried to wear or take off the watch !
I have to make sure that the cleat DOES NOT slip into the slots because, if it does then opening the wristwatch without damaging it becomes more challenging than the workout itself ....
An unnecessary appendage that takes a lot of sheen away from an otherwise excellent product.
MORAL: When things are too good to be true, they probably are not...
1. Very good synching with iPhone
2. While device is synched with phone it give real time display of data.
1.It frequently display incorrect time and date . Every time I had to contact help for the issue.
2. It's accuracy is not satisfactory. Many time it give exggarated reading of step count and steps climbed.
3. It's battery backup in not more than three days full wearing.
4. It does not share data with iPhone health application. My all previous data is with iPhone health can not be uploaded with Fitbit apps.
I am not fitness freak but just health conscious person.I can not comment on accuracy of heart beat measure as I did not compared it with any other heart beat measuring apparatus.Over all I think the device needs a lot of improvement (in terms of accuracy ) for meaningful practical use for health managementof individual.Till then it's not more than a interesting glorified toy. Use of dairy or journal for workout is still better option as compared to wearable device.
While the central part is working well unfortunately the strap has almost given way and the loop has also fallen off.Since the warranty is only for one year Fitbit will not replace it and they don’t have a repair facility for this product.
This is unfortunate because the machine is actually working fine.