- Product Dimensions: 33 x 0.2 x 48 cm ; 349 g
- Item model number: 8370
- ASIN: B000VPTI4I
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 24 December 2013
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,50,735 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Fiskars Green Cutting Mat - 30x45cm - A3
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Always place mats on a hard, flat surface while cutting.
- Do not use abrasives of solvents.
- If you always cut in the same location, that spot will wear very quickly.
- Cleaning your cutting mat > Clean mats using lukewarm water and mild detergent.
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
High quality reversible self-healing surface to last long.Fresh coloured mats.Easy to read measuring grids (inch and metric grid marks).30°, 45° and 60° bias lines for making triangles and star shapes.Lightweight making it easy to carry.Lightweight making it easy to carry. How to take care of cutting mats? Store mats flat to avoid wrapping. Do not roll up. Keep mats away from heat and out of direct sunlight. Freezing temperatures may cause mats to become brittle. Vary where you cut on your mat. How to flatten a self-healing mat that has wrapped? You can flatten the mat by placing a couple of kitchen paper in the freezer until very cold. Place your cutting mat on the counter and put the frozen cookie sheets on top and weigh them down with something flat and heavy. Leave them in this position until the mat has flattened again for a few hours. This will normally solve the wrapping problem.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|