Fiskars Scissors Sharpener, Grey
|Price:||737.28 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||2,748.72 (79%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Ideal for sharpening scissors
- Restores a sharp edge in just a few passes and lasts for years
- Plastic slots ensure proper positioning for optimal blade sharpening
- Lightweight, compact design provides easy storage
- Not for use with left-handed scissors, pinking shears, scissors with serrated blades or razor-edge scissors
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Debit EMI Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit EMI Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Fiskars Scissor Sharpener quickly sharpens blades to precise cutting edge. Compact design is comfortable to use and easy to store. Sharpener is adaptable for use with left-or right-hand scissors. Sharpening rods reshape worn blade edges by smoothing the inside of the blades for effortless cutting. Not recommended for Fiskars Finnish Series or Fiskars Razor Edge designs.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is my second purchase of this model and I'm happy that it's still available. These sharpeners work great for my Fiskars and other craft scissors. You may want to check an online tutorial or get a demo at your local craft shop to ensure you're using it efficiently.
It's lightweight and easy to store, and is the perfect size to put in your crafting/scrapbooking go-bag.
If this review was helpful to you in any way, I would appreciate it if you'd please check "yes" below. Thanks!
This handy little scissors sharpener does what it is supposed to, and with just a few swipes sharpens scissors easily. It is light and easy to store in a drawer. You put the scissors in the two slots like you're cutting something, and then you close the scissors and--voila!--the scissors are sharpened after a few "cuts" or swipes. You don't need to line anything up because the slots do it for you.
It can be adapted to be used either right-handed or left-handed. The instructions that come with the sharpener says that it can be used on "any stainless steel scissors that have a 30 degree cutting edge angle". I used mine on all of my scissors, which appear to be aluminum or some other inexpensive metal (I doubt they are stainless steel) and they sharpened them just fine. It does however also say not to use this sharpener with left-handed scissors or scissors with specialty edges. I think that this would be best used on any type of inexpensive scissors that most of us have around the house for general and craft use. It will save you lots of money in the long run because your scissors will last and last and while they last they'll be nice and sharp!
You can roughly check the hardness of the steel in your scissors by gently filing on the tip of the scissors with a mill file. Do not file the cutting edges. The file will skate across hard steel and a mark may be left on the file. Softer steel will yield a softer feel and a little material will be removed.