Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 30.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack, Multicolor
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Fisher Price Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack is a sorting, stacking and plugging toy for kids above 6 months and below 2 years
- Bright colors, shiny reflections and swirling beads stimulate visual development
- Placing rings on post strengthens eye-hand coordination
- Helps baby learn to differentiate among colors and sizes of rings
- Hands-on activities strengthen baby's sense of touch
- Enhances gross motor skills as baby bats and rocks the toy
There is a newer version of this item:
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, 1mg, UrbanClap & Faasos. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
A rainbow of five teethable rings fits over a cone with a rocking base. Baby can sort and stack the rings, then bat at the base to watch it rock back and forth. Bright colours, shiny reflections and swirling beads add to the fun.
From the manufacturer
Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-stack
Stack it Up
Stacking up rings helps strengthen hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills. Your child can learn how to stack the rings based on the size and colour.
Rock-a-Stack is a modern version of a classic toy that has been used by many generations. The Rock-a-Stack has five colorful rings to grasp and stack Bat-at rocker base to help introduce the concept of relative size and stacking.
E for Entertainment, E for Education
Rock-a-Stack not only develops your baby’s sensory and fine motor skills but also stimulates entertainment.
|Wobbly Fun Ball||Sweet Corn Silicon Teether||Laugh and Learn Storybook Rhymes|
|Age Group||6 months +||3 months +||6 - 36 months|
|Skills Developed||Sensory, gross motor||Sensory, fine motor||Cognitive, curiosity, listening|
|What your Child Learns||Bells introduce babies to fun sounds and actions||Soft, plush 'husks' with crinkle texture inside, encourages tactile engagement||Bright colours, music and speech stimulate your baby's senses. The action/reaction activities foster an understanding of cause and effect|
868 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I desperately am looking for the original china made Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack.But since this incident I am skeptical buying Fisher-Price products online for the fear of getting another of these very locally Sewri made, QC-skipped, made in India toys. For those who do not mind a little quality loss, this product might be right for the price.
All 5 rings are plain. Plastic seems ok, not great, not bad.
I have the exact same product bought in a foreign country & the quality is not on par with the one I bought overseas. Yes, the cost of that one is higher, ( equivalent to INR 500), but considering the difference in quality, Fisher Price should atleast offer same features (ie swirling beads / rattle for the smallest ring)
Overall I am inclined to wonder if its a genuine FP product or not.