Finger Millet Flour/Ragi Flour/Mandua Atta (Combo Offer: 500gms+500gms)
|Price:||104.00 + 91.92 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- I am Mandua Flour, also known as Finger Millet or Ragi. Garhwali and Kumauni folks call me Koda too. I boast to be known as one of the most nutritious and beneficial grains in the world.
- I am a bestie for growing children and women since I have high calcium content and excellent for developing strong bones. Consumed in any form, I am good for diabetics. I am also a rich source of iron, fibre and iodine.
- You can use me solo or mixed for roti, thug roti, bharwa roti, Koda ki badi, Halwa, Palyo or Koda Kadhi, Laddu, or mix with milk in place of any health supplement, etc.
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Bakri Chhap Natural Himalayan Produce comes directly from the farmers of the Himalayas who are on the verge of leaving agriculture due to the fact that they have not been getting good prices for their produce. This happens mainly because of too many middlemen between the actual producer and final consumer. Green People, through Bakri Chhap, is Creating a brand for the farmers of Himalayan Villages.