- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Finding Radha: The Quest for Love Paperback – 14 Dec 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Namita Gokhale is a writer, publisher and festival director. She is the author of sixteen works of fiction and non-fiction. Her acclaimed debut novel, Paro: Dreams of Passion, published in 1984, has remained a cult classic and has been issued in a double edition with its sequel, Priya. Gokhale has worked extensively across genres on Indian mythology, including her retelling of the Indian epic in the Puffin Mahabharata, and her novel for young readers, Lost in Time: Ghatotkacha and the Game of Illusions. The edited anthologies Himalaya: Adventures, Meditations, Life and The Himalayan Arc: Journeys East of South-east provide valuable resource material on the culture and politics of the region. Gokhale is also founder and co-director of the Jaipur Literature Festival and of Mountain Echoes, the Bhutan Literature Festival. She is director of Yatra Books, a publishing house specializing in translation.
Malashri Lal, professor in the English department of the University of Delhi, recently retired from her academic and administrative positions. Currently she is member of the English Advisory Board at the Sahitya Akademi. Her specialization lies in literature, women and gender studies, and she has to her credit around fifteen books including The Law of the Threshold: Women Writers in Indian English, Speaking for Myself: An Anthology of Asian Women's Writing, In Search of Sita: Revisiting Mythology and Tagore and the Feminine: A Journey in Translations. Lal has been a senior consultant to the Ministry of Culture, a University Grants Commission (UGC) nominee on committees and a member of international book award juries.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product