- Reading level: 18+ years
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Macmillan (10 May 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1447202287
- ISBN-13: 978-1447202288
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.3 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,847 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Find Fulfilling Work (School of Life) Paperback – 10 May 2012
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Roman Krznaric is an author, cultural thinker and founding faculty member of The School of Life, where he teaches courses about work. He has been named by the Observer as one of Britain’s leading lifestyle thinkers, and advises organisations including Oxfam and the United Nations on using empathy and conversation to create social change. For more, see www.romankrznaric.com The School of Life is a London-based enterprise that is dedicated to the most useful ideas relevant to the dilemmas of everyday life. We consider questions like: How can we fulfil our potential? Can work be inspiring? Why does community matter? Can relationships last a lifetime? We don’t have all the answers, but we will direct you towards a variety of useful ideas – from philosophy to literature, psychology to the visual arts – that are guaranteed to stimulate, provoke, nourish and console.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Phew Finally! I have finished reading the book. I thought I would read this 150 pages book in one sitting, however, I was about to find out that it would be not so easy because each paragraph had so much wisdom for me that I had to take a break and reflect on what I just read.
This is not a book but a manual for finding fulfilling work.
I have never made notes in my books because I love to keep my books in very good conditions and do not want to damage them while making notes, but this book has so much good stuff which I want to go back to again and again that I have decided to sit with a highlighter and start making as many notes as I can.
This is the second book that I have read in the series the first being " How to change the world " which I enjoyed very much too, however finding fulfilling work has been a subject which is very close to my heart and this book simply blew my mind.
The Author has done a great job of sharing all the different information and concluding how a person can find fulfilling work and live a fulfilling life.
This book especially has motivated me to read all the books in the series now.
Highly recommended and should be read by everyone.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I gave it 4 stars and not 5 because I don't think the book will resonate with everyone. For example, if you're married with kids and a mortgage and other responsibilities, some of the advice will seem impractical.