- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Financial Planning for the Families Having Children with Special Needs Hardcover – 25 Dec 2017
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 11 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But it's clear that the journey is going to be fraught in view of the unfriendly low-level bureaucracy who citizens actually interact with.
A friend of ours just narrated to us the harrowing times she had just to create the guardianship. And the final document is all wrong.
Same thing goes for creating / renewing the passport when the child crosses 18. Guess what, you cannot even enter the building without a number - and you wait in turn just to ask the question.
So it would be worth it to detail a couple of resources: one on the process challenges where you have to interact with a government dept., and the other - some sort of listing of resource persons in different parts of the country.
All in all, an excellent book, and a must-have for any family who faces this challenge.
I highly recommend this book for anyone who cares for a person with special needs. I have already gifted few copies.
The writer has explained everything very clearly which can easily be translated into actionable points. I would definitely recommend this book to every parent who have a child with special care.
Very well written by a experienced author having a good experience of finance sector.
I recommend to buy this book for the families of children of special attention