- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 10.5 x 10 cm
- Item model number: TT-4BEM-AC
- ASIN: B00IIIKWD6
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 March 2014
- Average Customer Review: 343 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,315 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Filtra Disposable Air Pollution Face Mask with Activated Carbon 50 Pcs (TT-4BEM-AC)
|Price:||250.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||100.00 (29%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Dispenser Box of 50 Masks. Original Filtra Brand Sold Exclusively by Thea-Tex
- Ultrasonically sealed technical textiles
- Soft Lycra Latex Free Elastic Ear Loops
- Malleable and soft noseclip
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency > 99%, Particle Filtration Efficiency (0.1 micron) > 99%, Virus Filtration Efficiency (0.1 micron) > 99%, Fluid Repellent >120 mmHg, Breathable < 49,0 Pa
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Debit EMI Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit EMI Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety Information:Disposable Mask, Do not re-use, discard after 8 hours of continuous usage and use a fresh mask, In case of breathing difficulty remove mask
Legal Disclaimer:This product is a non sterile class 1 medical device as per the European Medical Devices Directive
Filtratm Activated Carbon Mask is a high filtration 4 layer surgical mask with electrostatically charges filters and activated carbon impregnated textiles. This mask was originally designed for a german Mnc after 5 years of technical textile research and clinical trials at US labs. This Ce marked mask outperforms the highest classes of european (En 14683 Type Ii R) and US surgical mask (Astm) standards. Specific performance features are as follows and the mask is a powerful primary defence against air pollution and airborne diseases: Bacteria filtration efficiency > 99% - Particle Filtration Efficiency (0.1 Micron) > 99% - Virus Filtration Efficiency (0.1 Micron) > 99% - Fluid Repellent > 120 Mmhg - Breathable < 49.0 Pa.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, there are some caveats-
1. There is a 'not so mild' smell of some chemical which lingers on for around an hour when first using a mask (each mask can be used for up to 8 hours). This may irritate people with sensitive noses,or allergies.
2. Gaseous fumes (like CNG fumes) which are prevalent in 'non polluting' roads like Delhi, do not seem to be adequately filtered. Similarly petrol fumes also come through. It is difficult to say whether it is an absolute fail or not, but it has to be better than nothing at all.
EDIT AFTER 2 WEEKS OF USAGE- After 2 weeks of wearing it in peak traffic, I have made some changes in my review-
1. The initial smell of chemical can be reduced a lot by roughing up the mask before wearing it, and leaving it out of the box for a day.
2. Even though smells, and some fumes do come through, it does seem to have a good effect. The nasal discharges I used to feel when in peak traffic (which then continued for the rest of the day), has dramatically reduced. Though I can't say if it''s successful in filtering CNG fumes or other toxins, it does have an impact. And that is what matters.
3. When wearing it, I found it more effective if the mask is put on the nose and lips without pulling it over the chin (as the product image suggests). That is, it seems to be more effective if you do not stretch out the pleats (folds) on the mask. Leaving the folds as they are, seems to act like a dual layer, which is more effective. Its practical, after all, its my nose which needs the filtration, not my chin or neck. And as long as I am not breathing through my nose, I am fine.
4. I have worn it for up to 12 hours, and it seems to be effective for around 10-12 hours in reality, when the mentioned limit is 8 hours.
I actually cut them to see what's inside and i found that they have a layer of cloth, carbon filter, and some other sort of mesh filter.
As for the fitting itself, I feel the adult size is very slightly lose on my face. My face is slightly small. It will probably be okay on a normal sized adult face. Will order the kid size next time to see if that fits better.
It doesn't really cut out all the pollution when you're on the road, but it really does make a pretty big difference.
Update: After using this for a good 6 months now, I am happy to report that number of instances of throat infection/allergic rhinitis have come down to zero from once a month. Thea-Tex, its job well done and I hope you get it back in stock soon (at the time of writing this, its out of stock).
‘’Excellent product quality and packing. I use a 2 wheeler so this mask is a life saver for me with all the choking air pollution in Mumbai. It’s very cost effective at less than Rs 5/mask which lasts for one day. My respiratory problems have reduced a lot since I started using these disposable masks.’’