- Product Dimensions: 38 x 25 x 15 cm ; 980 g
- Item model number: 361SC120201N
- ASIN: B00IF8JDHU
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 31 March 2014
- Average Customer Review: 96 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #28,387 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Fila Men's Smash III Black Mesh Multisport Training Shoes -10 UK/India (44 EU)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Fabric
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; use Shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew
This product is limited to 1 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
A century after its humble beginnings, Fila has become synonymous with performance and sophistication. Worn not only by internationally recognized athletes, but the fashion conscious, Fila uses premium fabrics designed to radiate the sophistication of Italian craftsmanship, while allowing maximum flexibility and performance. A century after its humble beginnings, Fila has become synonymous with performance and sophistication.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Looks fine
2. Feeling decent comfort
3. bottom is somewhat harder so that it can handle un-even roads without hurdle
4. thick mesh hence it provides stronger feel
1. Feeling loose at the right foot compared to the left (Don't know why)
2. Hard bottom makes too stiff, hence walking long creates discomfort.
3. Somewhat rough at foot but can be manageable
4. Sizing is not perfect compared to its predecessors
5. Long term regular usage seems doubtful
Finally, I had chosen this because there are very less slip on are there in the market and other brands like PUMA & SKECHERS are costly.
If u only need slip on rather sneakers and casuals then go ahead.
Great looks Original Fila shoes.
Good thing is it has no laces just slip your legs and well fitted.
Comfort level is good.
Initially Fitting was somewhat little tight at the toes.
I had difficulty walking during first day.
Toes were paining because of the tightness as I had no option to remove it cos I was wearing it outside for more than 6 hours.
Later after 2 weeks it fitted me properly without pain and with comfort.
Prople having problem to bend to tie laces , knee problem ..
Then this shoes are the best choice.
It makes your feet look really big as if they are swollen..