FiiO A5 D03K Optical to Stereo Audio Converter (Black)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Converts a digital coaxial/optical S/PDIF signal to two-channel analog output, which can then be fed to an amplifier or to WLAN headphones
- Suitable for use with televisions and CD/DVD/Blu-ray players with S/DIF digital output
- RCA coaxial and TOSLink digital inputs
- Dual RCA phono and 3.5mm mini stereo output connectors
- Supports up to 24-bit/192 kHz input
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The FiiO D3 is a quick and easy way to convert digital audio output into high fidelity stereo analog sound. It is ideal for interfacing between modern digital audio/video devices with analog amplifiers or self-powered speakers. The D3 works with any playback source with an optical Toslink or coaxial digital audio output. Here are just a few of the devices supported: - Digital TVs and HDTVs - CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, and HD-DVD players - Apple TV, Google TV Revue - Game consoles: PS3 All, XBOX 360 Slim - Satellite/Cable receivers and DVRs, TiVO - AV Receivers and Integrated Amplifiers - D
From the manufacturer
Digital audio analog converter
Taishan D03K is a digital audio analog converter. Which can transfer digital audio (Optical Coaxial) to two channels analog audio and output (But using directly on headphones is not recommended). Just suitable for using together with device such as digital television - CD/DVD/Blue-ray player etc. with which coaxial or optical digital signal output.
1. Support 192Khz/24bit audio signal.
2. Optical/Coaxial optional input.
3. Two sound channels stereo RCA audio output.
4. Standard 3.5mm sound output.
5. Indication for digital receiving status (Locked)
6. MINI USB power supply port.
7. Support PCM format, don’t support Dolby and DTS format.
Application of the environment
When using WLAN headphones in the living room, customers feel confused that transmitter of wireless headphone can’t connect with the TV, which lies in the different connectors of these two equipments. The common connectors of the transmitter is 3.5 mm analog input, whereas many digital TVs don’t have analog output connectors.
In this condition, of course we need something to transform it - FiiO D03K has this function. TV digital signal can input the WLAN headphones equipments after being transferred.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Last month bought SONY 43W800D SMART TV expecting that I can continue to enjoy the above facility. Unfortunately to my disappointment, SONY has only optical output and no independent 3.5 inch audio output. After searching SONY and other websites, I found out that present generation SMART TVs do not provide audio output. I don’t understand why advancing technology should mean cutting down old features and facilities. (I will be happy to hear from other people who have knowledge about why this feature is removed in SMART TV).
As I am having hearing deficiency as a senior citizen with TV speaker sound, I was longing to get solution like my previous LG setup. Some reviewers in amazon.in were sceptical that if optical output is connected to this DAC, main TV speaker volume will be cut off. One reviewer in amazon.com however, had exactly like my requirement of sound in BOTH headphone and TV speaker. He said this DAC converter is good solution. So, straightaway I ordered this.
I connected as per instruction and to my surprise, the sound from the headphone is better than my earlier LG setup, maybe because this is from optical output which is of superior quality than analogue 3.5 mm audio output of my earlier LG TV.
I recommend to people who have need like me to go ahead and use this device. Except that it is expensive (this FiiO DAC is almost twice the price of other DACs) it is totally satisfactory.
I am using it to connect the Digital Optical out from my TV to the 3.5mm input for my wireless headphone unit.
Toslink cable needs to be purchased separately.
Overall a good purchase. Giving 4 stars because Amazon bundled a microUSB cable instead of a miniUSB cable that this DAC needs. It is a packaging error. I had to dig my old cables to find a miniUSB cable.
Sound Output is excellent,when connected to SetTop box, Laptop or DVD player
Clarity is good too, no need to use equalizer
for TV setting use PCM out and the sound automatically comes out of the Optical out
The only downside is the absence of a volume control on the device
Its best to connect an external device which has a chromecast and control levels
Price wise is expensive
Happy with its performance