- Reading level: 18+ years
- Paperback: 105 pages
- Publisher: Grace Prakashan; 11th Edition edition (1 December 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788190089098
- ISBN-13: 978-8190089098
- ASIN: 8190089099
- Product Dimensions: 34.5 x 1 x 24 cm
- Average Customer Review: 23 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,228 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 103.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
Figure Study Made Easy Paperback – 1 Dec 2008
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Subject Covered: The human figure is a three dimensional structure of solid blocks having weight and to draw it convincingly you must learn how to create an illusion of solid form on a two dimensional sheet of paper. The topics in this book are arranged conveniently in step by step sequential chapters, which will show you how to capture the spirit and evolution of the figure. This will streamline your thoughts and result in capturing the essence of the figure in the shortest time. The approach of this book is based on teachings of the great masters of this subject which resulted in figure drawings of unforgettable strength and beauty. This book explains all the necessary guidelines towards the proper study of the human figure. Whether you want to learn figure drawing as a hobby or make a career out of it, the simple instructions in this book will help you in achieving that goal. Remember the key to successful drawing of the human figure is to practise one concept at a time. About The Author: Aditya Chari's approach to 'Drawing' reaffirms Michelangelo's statement that 'Drawing is Design'. And, it is this design aspect that gets percolated in the mind of any one who studies this book with discerning interest. Every single page of this book is well designed, and What's more, it also underlines an extremely methodical approach to 'Drawing'. A special word of appreciation is for Aditya Chari's innovative rendering techniques, that make FIGURE DRAWING such a scintillating visual experience.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
certainly not the worst in class either
a ready reckoner and a handy reference for beginners, intermediates and professionals alike...Read more