- Product Dimensions: 127 x 5.1 x 7.6 cm ; 90.7 g
- Item model number: 8.57101E+11
- ASIN: B00B297WDG
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 22 April 2016
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #26,978 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Fiberfix 2 Inch Repair Wrap
|Price:||799.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||2,111.00 (73%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Original Product Imported Directly from USA / All-in Price (India Customs + Free Shipping) / Track Your Package All the Way from US to Your Home, Buy with Full Confidence.
- 100 Times stronger than duct tape
- Hardens like steel in just 10 minutes
- Perfect for permanently fixing leaky pipes, broken tools, broken frames, fishing poles, tent poles, and anything else you can wrap it around
- Just dip the roll in water to activate, wrap it around whatever you need to fix, and let it sit for ten minutes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: 2" | Style: Single Pack
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
- FIBERFIX 4 Inch Repair Wrap New
- BRAND NEW
- Officially Licensed
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The not-so-good news: The Amazon product description doesn't tell a prospective customer that the package is a one-time use dealie. In other words, when you open the package you supposedly have 5 minutes to use the entire contents: You can divide the product and make more than one repair at the time when you open the package. However, you cannot re-package an unused portion for a later use. That info should be provided up front in Amazon's product description so that potential buyers with small repairs would know to buy the product in smaller packages ... rather than buying a large package, much of which might be wasted when they use just a fraction of the package on a small repair.
I would point out, what is probably a very important step in the instructions, after you get the fabric wrapped, be sure to rub the area with your gloved hands to ensure the epoxy embeds into every pore of the fabric.
I bought the 4" and 2" version because I needed to fix multiple things. For your reference, here are the following sizes:
• 1" width 40" length
• 2" width, 50" length
• 4" width, 60" length
I had a broken wooden bed frame; one of the slats started snapping and I had to put a support under it so it wouldn't completely bend and break. I got this in the hopes that I could straighten it again and reinforce it so that it would last longer (because I like my bed and didn't want to buy a new one).
— PREP —
Before you open a pack, make sure everything is prepped to apply it. That means material surfaces should be prepped (cleaned, and sanded if necessary), a bowl of cold water ready, gloves are on, scissors are available, and all the broken pieces are there.
— TO APPLY —
This thing activates with moisture. Once a pack has opened, the humidity in the air will (slowly) start activating it, but will really start to work once dipped in water. You must put on the gloves. Think of it as working directly with super glue; you don't want your hands touching the tape when it's wet.
• Put on gloves
• Dip in water
• Apply immediately to what you want fixing
• Wait ten minutes for it to dry
— SUMMARY —
My bed slat no longer bends and the FiberFix seems to be holding it well. Visit their website and if you're not convinced by their entertaining product demonstration video, they offer a 100% guarantee. Recommended.
— TIP —
- Once you open a package you have to use all of it. If you happen to be really quick, you could *maybe* fix two things, but it's meant to fix one item (I did however use one package to fix a floor lamp in two places).
- The first wrap should be the tightest so take your time on that first wrap; all the other layers build on that.
- Dipping in cold water will give you a little more time before it hardens.
Check the sealed package carefully when you receive it and if the roll seems very hard through the package, It has already set, and return it soon.