- Paperback: 560 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education; First edition (2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8131792110
- ISBN-13: 978-8131792117
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm
- Customer Reviews: 322 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#3,097 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #4 in Mechanical Engineering
The Lectures on Physics Vol.1 | Millennium Edition | By Pearson: Mainly Mechanics, Radiation and Heat Paperback – 1 January 2012
Save Extra with 3 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. No minimum order value. No upper limit on cashback. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
What digital items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these digital items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Considering the price this is the best they can offer.This Millenniam edition is bigger than other editions. There is more blank space in pages; its quite usefull to write down notes- this is a modern text book approach. Words are small but it is comfortable to read. Cover and overall build of the book is decent.
In the cover there is photos of Richard Feynman playing bongos, its kind of give us overall fun feeling about the book.
There is no need to say anything about the content of the book: it will remain as a Classic for the many years to come.
Feynman once said "There is difference between knowing something and knowing the name of something".
Well, after reading this book I think we'll get to know what it's be like to really KNOW something.
The book is recommended for Class XI in preparation for JEE and covers theory only in a clear and absorbing manner.
Problems are separately published in "Exercises for the Feynman Lectures on Physics" which would be more appropriate in Class XII when concepts have been well understood and preparing for JEE.
This edition is low priced with very poor paper and printing quality in black and white - grayscale - commensurate with the price.
However the binding and cover seems to be robust.