- Mass Market Paperback: 736 pages
- Publisher: Harper; 2nd Revised edition edition (30 December 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0380810336
- ISBN-13: 978-0380810338
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 2.8 x 17.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 89 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,288 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
Feeling GooD: The New Mood Therapy Mass Market Paperback – 30 Dec 2008
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"A BOOK TO READ AND RE-READ!" -- Los Angeles Times "A book to read and re-read!" "-Los Angeles Times"
From the Back Cover
The good news is that anxiety, guilt, pessimism, procrastination, low self-esteem, and other "black holes" of depression can be cured without drugs. In FEELING GOOD, eminent psychiatrist, David D. Burns, M.D., outlines the remarkable, scientifically proven techniques that will immediately lift your spirits and help you develop a positive outlook on life. Now, in this updated edition, Dr. Burns adds an ALL-NEW CONSUMER'S GUIDE TO ANTIDEPRESSANT DRUGS as well as a new introduction to help answer your questions about the many options available today for treating depression.
-- Recognize what causes your mood swings
-- Nip negative feelings in the bud
-- Deal with guilt
-- Handle hostility and criticism
-- Overcome addiction to love and approval
-- Build self-esteem
-- Feel good every day
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
89 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is an amazing and exhilarating voyage of discovery for anyone first dipping into Cognitive Therapy.
This book expresses the insight that our thoughts drive our feelings. It helps us get aware of repetitive thought patterns that may be destroying our ability to live our lives joyfully. And then it gives simple logical ways of changing those patterns.
It is conventionally scientific in its discussion, and presentation of ideas.
This book makes you feel happy and happier just reading it.
It also gives exercises that improve the reader's introspection so there is something to work on.
If you are committed to discovering more happiness in your life, you would certainly do the exercises.
They consolidate the insightful gains obtained from reading the ideas.
Wish I could give it six stars!
Further, if you feel you need to follow-up more on this, try his other books - The Feeling Good Handbook and Ten Days to Self-Esteem.
They too have superb insights on the reasons for emotions and attitudes.
The exercises may seem grunge work at first, but they are invaluable steps in the entire process.
Couldn't get through more than the first chapter.