- Flat 10% cashback on purchase of Rs 1000 or more from Amazon Pantry. Max cashback Rs 150. Offer valid on payment with Amazon Pay balance. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Fedora Extra Light Olive Oil 1 LTR
- Ideal for everyday Indian Cooking. Fedora Extra Light olive oil can be used to make Dosa, Chapathi, Dal, Curry and for frying Vegetables, Grilling, Roasting and Baking.
- Fedora is made from olives, specially sourced from the choicest farms of Spain with the best seeds and ideal climatic conditions, harvested and crushed with minimal exposure to sunlight, ensuring better retention of antioxidants and MUFA.
What is Amazon Pantry?Monthly Groceries | Lowest Prices | Extra Cashback Everyday
FREE delivery above Rs 599. Learn More
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
All Pantry products are non-returnable.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Now Cook your food with Fedora Extra Light Olive oil to have a healthy meal without compromising on taste.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Perfectly designed bottled
- Fragrance very sober and Light Texture
- Perfect for Indian Every Day Cooking
- Stir Fry
- Shallow Fry
Keep this as your first choice, due to its quality and for its premium bottling (plastic bottle). For more salad/food do check the images attached.
I have been using this cooking oil and super happy with its quality. I would strongly recommend it to anyone who needs a healthy cooking oil for Indian dishes. So light even for typical North Indian dishes...You don't notice any difference in taste between a dish cooked in this oil or the normal cooking oil, which makes it to my favorites. Put little and it spreads. So, the food may look oily but in reality, it is not oily at all.
Good for frying. No smoke.
cooking and fry. I tried both extra virgin and extra light.
Cooking with extra virgin adds olive taste to the dish
reducing original taste of the dish. whereas extra light adds no oil taste. But for health reasons extra virgin is the best.
It’s very light, spreads evenly and adds a great flavour to the vegetables. Love to use it on garlic bread. 1 litre bottle goes a long way because I only drizzle it over the veggies. So it’s definitely VFM.