- Reading level: 8 - 16 years
- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Little,Brown (17 November 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1408711702
- ISBN-13: 978-1408711705
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 3.2 x 21.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 71 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #568 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald: The Original Screenplay (Fantastic Beasts/Grindelwald) Hardcover – 17 Nov 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
J.K. Rowling's five-film Fantastic Beasts adventure series continues with the original screenplay for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
About the Author
J.K. Rowling is the author of the record-breaking, multi-award-winning Harry Potter novels. Loved by fans around the world, the series has sold over 500 million copies, been translated into over 80 languages and made into eight blockbuster films. She has written three companion volumes in aid of charity: Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic
Beasts and Where to Find Them (in aid of C omic Relief and Lumos) and The Tales of Beedle the Bard (in aid of Lumos), as well as a screenplay inspired by Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, which marked the start of a five-film series to be written by the author. She has also collaborated on a stage play, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One and Two, which opened in London's West End in the summer of 2016 and on Broadway in the spring of 2018. In 2012 J.K. Rowling's digital company Pottermore was launched, where fans can enjoy news, features and articles, as well as original content from J.K. Rowling. She is also the author of The Casual Vacancy, a novel for adult readers and the Strike crime series, written under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith. She has received many awards and honours, including an OBE and Companion of Honour, France's Légion d'honneur and the Hans Christian Andersen Award.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.