- Hardcover: 296 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins; 1 edition (21 January 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789351773245
- ISBN-13: 978-9351773245
- ASIN: 9351773248
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 2.5 x 22.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 157 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #44,260 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ 10.00 Delivery charge
The Z Factor: My Journey as the Wrong Man at the Right Time Hardcover – 6 Sep 2016
Audio CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Unabridged
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Subhash Chandra is the promoter of Essel/Zee Group of companies, which is a major player in the fields of media and entertainment, packaging, technology, infrastructure and education. He is also a member of the Rajya Sabha from Haryana since 2016. Pranjal Sharma has been in print, digital and TV media for twenty-five years. He has led teams at India Today Group and CNBC Network 18, and was founding executive editor of Bloomberg TV in India. He currently writes for Businessworld and hosts a show for Zee Business.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing avoided is before some years there were consistent complaints in the newspapers of Mumbai that Essel World has not paid electricity dues for years.Why this topic was not clarified is the only question after reading this book.
Real biographies should not be a bunch of positive collections but a reflection of positive and negative past.
Anyway still the book is readable.
He didn't explain some important facts that he should have. Like Why you are staunch supporter of Modi? How he got so much infrastructure contracts in Modi government? How Rajat Sharma came up with News 18? Why he didn't took STAR to court when they violated the contract?
In total, an Inspirational book. Subash Chandra is a great man indeed. This book should be widely read.
While there are so many points to help budding business, but I feel the challenges faced by the young entrepreneurs of today are bit different than what Dr Subash faced in 70s. So this book should be taken as guide not as rule book for young mind reading out there.
But all in all, I have become a fan of this gentleman who came from Zero to Z
More books by the same author as the style and content were both good.
The manner in which he expresses himself makes the book a very easy & fun read.
I wish other entrepreneurs learn from Dr. Subhash Chandra and write about their exciting life journey!
This has been going on and after reading his story I doubt if our government will ever support entrepreneurs like him who think ahead of times.