- Item model number: COMINHKR018027
- ASIN: B003EMTYQC
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 24 May 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#6,91,900 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #11975 in Braces, Splints & Supports
Face Cradle Cushion (Black)
- 3.5 inch Ultra-soft molded polyurethane foam makes memory foam effect
- Harder foam in bottom layer provides consistency, quality, and comfort
- Easy-to-clean silky soft environmental skin touch pu upholstery in black, water, oil, and abrasion resistant
- Large cut-out ensures clients eyes will never feel pressure, the curved angular surface meets each individual face shape
- Velcro attachments on bottom to secure it to your massage table or massage chair
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Color:Black The face cushion is made of extreme soft molded polyurethane foam which makes memory foam effect. The larger cut-out ensures client's eyes will never feel pressure. The curved shape angular surface can be adjusted to fit almost any client's face. To ensure durability featuring Easy-to-clean silky soft environmental skin touch PU upholstery that is oil, water, and abrasion resistant available in various colors. This face cushion is the perfect accessory for all professionals
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you're an actual therapist looking for a new cushion, this thing is definitely great. It's got the right amount of give to be comfy but the right amount of firmness to keep my head from bending too far, and I imagine when it has the proper supports on a table, it'd be even better.