Faber 60cm 1000 m3/hr Chimney (Hood Tratto Plus BK LTW 60, 2 Triple Layer Baffle Filters, Black)
|Price:||FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 12,500.00 (51%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Size:60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction Capacity: 1000 m3/hr (For kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 12 years on motor
- 3 layer Baffle Filter is suitable for Indian kitchens & requires cleaning every 6 months
- Control Type: Push Button Control | Max noise(dB): 58
- Type:Curved Glass,Wall Mounted | Colour: Black
Need help buying a chimney? Let us help you.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Bank Offer (4): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Faber is a household name when it comes to kitchen essentials. We are the company who created the chimney or hood. Hood tratto plus beautiful black curved glass chimney is the advance solution for your kitchen with patented triple layer baffle filter designed for Indian oily cooking. Triple layer baffle filters have been devised so that vapours have to suddenly chop and change direction, thereby separating the grease particles and making extraction as quiet as possible. Another advantage of Faber chimney is 12 years warranty on motor and rotor, that gives you peace of mind while using the product. Comes with powerful suction power of 1000m3 or hr.
From the manufacturer
Suction power refers to the consumption of oil and smoke particles while you are cooking in your kitchen. Faber chimney comes with higher suction power of 1000 m3/h, which helps you to cook your food easily and peacefully.
Features high-quality stainless steel baffle filter which helps in dragging down all oil, smoke and residue particles. The filter needs less upkeep and should be cleaned on occasion for legitimate working.
This product come with 2 LED lamps, which consumes very less power. It will give perfect amount of light while cooking.
Simple to operate and self explanatory. Comes with 3 speed and separate button for light, gives you the flexibility of operating light irrespective of speed buttons.
Faber Hoods come with powerful motor for efficient suction capacity. Being powerful it also ensure the long durability and lesser noise.
Lesser Noise level to give you a clam environment in your kitchen. You can focus on your cooking without any disturbance.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
FABER Pretty Plus BK PB LTW 60aber-Pretty-Plus
Faber 60 cm 1000 m³/hr Curved Glass Kitchen Chimney (Hood Tratto TC BK LTW 60, Baffle Filters, Touch Control, Black)
Faber 60 cm 1095 m3/h Chimney (Hood Topaz Smart 3D T2S2 BK TC LTW 60, Black)
KAFF 60 cm 1080 m3/hr Chimney (FIM BF 60, 2 Baffle Filters, Steel & Black)
Seavy 60cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney with Free Installation Kit (Ciaz SS 60, 2 Baffle Filter with SS Oil Cup, Touch Control, Steel/Grey)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||BYTES COMMUNICATION||BYTES COMMUNICATION||BYTES COMMUNICATION||KAFF Appliances India||Seavy Appliances India|
|Included Components||1 Faber Hood, User Manual, Warranty Card and Fixture Material||Main Unit||1 Chimney, User Manual and Warranty Card||1 Chimney , Manual||1 Chimney||Chimney 1pc, Warranty Card & Manual; Aluminium Duct Pipe, Cowl Cover, Tape, Clamps|
|Model Number||Hood Tratto Plus BK LTW 60||—||Hood Tratto TC BK LTW 60||Hood Topaz Smart 3D T2S2 BK TC LTW 60||KA39||—|
Showing 1-8 of 77 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- If you make lots of tadka like food, you should go for a higher suction variant.
- Please be advised that charcoal filter is not included. If you are planning to go for a non-ducting solution with a charcoal filter, there's an additional cost of 1400 Rupees for it.
- It's noisy.. but that's how all chimneys work.
But the problem what I feel like if you cook very oily or spicy preparation then the suction power is actually got tested.
1) Your entire kitchen and other close areas will become smelly and unless and until you open the doors and windows you won't be able to get rid of the smell
2) once you start the chimney you can't open doors and windows. So incase of spicy food the smell will be all around and you have to bear the same. Even your guests will quickly click what you are preparing.
3) the cleaning mechanism is easy ,but you need to clean the same in every 15 days and after some time you will be wondered to see the sticky Ness if oil is not coming out from the plates( chimney plates) even after vigorous cleaning.
3) it is noisy .and believe me all chimneys are noisy.
But as compare to other brands Faber is better as I used other two brands which has much lesser suction than this.
2:) Expensive and ill mindset executive causing damage to your existing infrastructure and purchased products.
3:) No proper electrical or drill tools, I'll mindset, and non precision nailing without measures do the things badly - pictures depicts the story correctly as provided