- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
Fab Abs (Six Week Workout) Paperback – Import, 1 Feb 2006
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Stronger. Firmer. Faster. Discover why all the best bodies have six appeal!
Nine minutes a day is all it takes to achieve fab abs. This six-week workout program gives you everything you need to sculpt the perfect midsection.
Go from flab to fab with:
- The most effective exercises ever for toning your abs
- Step-by-step illustrations for more than 25 exercises
- Proven fat-burning plan for a leaner body
- Smart eating plan to reduce fat
- Delicious nutrient-packed recipes
- Workout logs for you to record your progress
Easy-to-use, practical and packed with tips and advice, this is the essential guide to getting the abs you always wanted.
About the Author
Anita Bean is a former British natural bodybuilding champion and one of the United Kingdom's most highly respected nutritionists. She is the award-winning author of 12 books, including The Complete Guide to Sports Nutrition and Carol Vorderman's Detox for Life series, a regular broadcaster on TV and radio, and a contributor to numerous magazines and newspapers.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. ABS exercises. Showing right vs wrong movements/positions and tips to do better or harder.
2. Diet recommended.
3. Exercise log to track your exercises.
4. Cardiovascular work required (and why). Tips about CV work, intensity, how to measure intensity without a polar heart rate monitor, calories of different types of CV.
5. So far im reading tips i did not see in any other books (like what's best first: weight training or cardio for a single session? and why).
6. It's not huge book that you need to read in detail to start.
1. It's a bit general but good enough to adapt it to your workout.
PS: I will mention about results later, i just bought it :).