ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DV 15.6" FHD 120Hz Laptop RTX 2060 6GB Graphics (Ryzen 7-3750H/16GB RAM/512GB NVMe SSD/Windows 10/Gun Metal/2.20 Kg), FX505DV-AL026T
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7-3750H Processor 2.3GHz (2M cache, up to 4.0GHz)
- Memory & Storage: 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual-Channel RAM upgradeable upto 32GB RAM with| Storage: PCIe NVMe 512GB M.2 SSD
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 GDDR6 6GB VRAM
- Display: 15.6" (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080), 120Hz Refresh Rate, Anti-Glare IPS-level Panel with 45% NTSC
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Design & battery: 6.5mm Thin bezel | Laptop weight 2.20kg | Lithium battery 3-Cell
- Hypercool Technology: Anti-Dust Cooling | Powerful Dual Fan Design | Fan Overboost Technology| Patented Trapezoid-cut Lid
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Unite the latest AMD Ryzen 7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics on an 120Hz IPS-level NanoEdge display with the new ASUS TUF Gaming FX505, which delivers immersive, high-performance gaming at an affordable price. It’s tested and certified to meet military-grade MIL-STD-810G standards, ensuring the toughness and durability you need to withstand the knocks and bumps of everyday work and play.
From the manufacturer
GeForce RTX GAMING LAPTOP
NVIDIA GeForce RTX is powered by NVIDIA Turing, the world’s most advanced GPU architecture for gamers and creators. Get truly next-gen performance and features with dedicated AI and ray tracing cores for the ultimate experience.
EXTREME IMMERSION ON AN ULTRAFAST DISPLAY
The new NanoEdge design has a slimmer-than-ever 6.5mm bezel for extremely engaging visuals in a much more compact package. ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 features an ultrafast 120Hz IPS-level panel for supersmooth gameplay with minimal motion blur. Wide-view technology ensures consistent colors when you’re looking at the screen from extreme angles.
Dedicated GPU power accelerates the creative apps you use every day. Combined with NVIDIA Creator Ready Drivers, you’ll get the best performance and reliability to supercharge your creativity. We’ll handle the tech so you can focus on your passion, creating.
NVIDIA OPTIMUS Intelligently optimize your laptop for the outstanding graphics performance you need—when you need it—while extending battery life for longer enjoyment.
HYPERCOOL TECHNOLOGY IMPROVES DURABILITY
ASUS-exclusive HyperCool technology consists of the Anti-Dust Cooling (ADC) system and HyperFan to ensure exceptional cooling during gaming marathons. Cooling is also improved by the patented trapezoid-cut lid and intelligent parallel fan placement.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- 3750H is slightly worse than 8300H in games.
- Ram support is 2400 vs 2666 for Intel.
- No noticeable performance / thermal benefits when undervolting or overclocking.
- Display is IPS level with low color gamut.
If not looking for RTX which will be unplayable anyway if enabled for this configuration, the MSI laptop with 8750H and 1660ti @90K will give much better frames in games and better for doing real work. It also has a handy sd card reader missing in many current gen laptop, however you lose out on rgb keyboard. Check YouTube reviews to see how this processor stacks up with Intel counterparts. Attaching a picture with 1660ti configuration where it clearly shows how the processor is becoming bottleneck in 1% low.
Performance is good (have not tested any high-end games). But if your budget is more than 90k go for acer helios 300, It has better screen and processor.
Screen does have low color gamat, it is noticeable when you compare it with other laptops.
But if can live with it (i have to as i do not have any other option), it is a satisfactory laptop. Go for it if you can get it for cheap.
The intel ssd lives upto the PCiE levels, Ryzen 7 3750H + RTX 2060 are a delightful combination.
I did come across many reviews about how this config will suffer from bottle neck, but, honestly for 70k this laptop is a steal!!.
Updated: Installed a couple of games BF1, CoD WW2 and DotA. Everything turned to ultra/high settings and the laptop can easily push above 60+ fps. DotA goes beyond 120. The Wi-Fi speeds are as per WiFi 5 spec's. The fan profiles are good, gets quite noisy under heavy load, but haven't seen any performance drops.
Overall an extremely good deal for the price (70k INR) :)
At first, I received the laptop with a damaged screen. Thanks to Amazon and seller (Asus 5 computers, Bangalore) for their support, I got a replacement within a week
Now coming to performance-
1. It's a beast. Ryzen 7 3750H, GeForce Rtx 2060, 16 GB RAM is a beautiful combo. I read somewhere it will bottleneck the performance but I haven't come across anything like that. Even the boot up time is less than 30 seconds :D
2. Looks wise, it's strong and sturdy. The gunmetal color gives it astonishing look
3. I have played BF1, BFV, CoD WW2 and it ran smoothly.
Although you need to plugin your charger for faster performance but that is fine since it needs power for flawless performance. Note- I ran all these games on higher setting- 'silent mode' and it gave a flawless performance. I was trying 'performance' and 'turbo' mode in between to check how smooth it runs. And to tell you, it's amazing. I am waiting for CoD- Modern warfare 2019. Rtx feature will look great on it.
4. It comes with a trial version of McAfee's antivirus, MS office 2019, DTS Headphone app etc among other apps. So you can make further purchases after trial period depending on your needs
5. The storage capacity is 512 GB SSD which is upgradeable.
6. The turbo mode makes a lot of noise and heats the laptop. So use it only when you need to boost your gaming performance.
7. Battery backup is fine. It runs for 6-7 hours on silent mode, lower brightness. Best for normal computing.
Till now, the performance has been phenomenal. I would recommend this laptop since it's the only one in it's category with 6 GB RTX graphics card :)
1. This is the only laptop with RTX graphics under Rs. 1 Lakh.
2. It is built like a tank.
3. It has storage expansion options (Some laptops priced higher than this one do not).
4. It has RGB keyboard (if you care about that).
5. The trackpad is big and very smooth (important for any productivity). It also has some gestures which are pretty useful.
6. I tested out a few AAA games and the performance has been great (Though, you have to be plugged in to get the Maximum performance).
1. The Ryzen 7 CPU inside is only as powerful as an Intel core i5.
2. The screen could have had better Colour Gamut coverage.
3. The speakers are average at best but then that's the case with majority of gaming as well as non-gaming notebooks.