- Hardcover: 280 pages
- Publisher: Hachette India Local; new edition (15 February 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9350099853
- ISBN-13: 978-9350099858
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #70,944 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
FRUGAL INNOVATION: HOW TO DO BETTER WITH LESS Hardcover – 15 Feb 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Navi Radjou is an innovation and leadership advisor based in Silicon Valley. A fellow at judge Business School, University of Cambridge, he won the 2013 Thinkers 50 Innovation Award and spoke at TED global 2014. Previously, he served as Vice President at Forrester Research in Boston and San Franciso. Over 18 years, he has consulted for leading global firms including BAE systems, BP, Cisco, E&Y, Fujitsu, GM, Hitachi, IBM, Microosoft, P&G, Rolls-Royce, SAP, TCS and Wipro.
Jaideep Prabhu is Jawaharlal Nehru Professor of Indian Business and Director of the centre for india and Global Business at Cambridge judge business School. His research and consulting expertise straddles marketing, innovation, strategy and international business. He has consulted for or taught executives from Barclays, Bertelsmann, BP, BT, GE, IBM, ING Bank, the NHS, Nokia, Philips, Shell, Siemens, Vodafone and Xerox, among others.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mukherjee Das, A. (2016). Frugal Innovation: How to Do Better with Less. Journal of Scientometric Research, 5(2), 168-169.[...]
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?