- Paperback: 88 pages
- Publisher: JOSEPH PAUL MANJALY; First Edition edition (2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352353986
- ISBN-13: 978-9352353989
- Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 14 x 0.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,06,914 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A FRAUD IN THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION Paperback – 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Fighting against corruption and scams while in service may be a puzzle for many. Quitting the job to publish this fighting experience may be unbelievable for many. But this book “A FRAUD IN THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION” is a live evidence that it could be possible. This book is an initial attempt of the author to make the public aware of what is actually going on inside the Government Offices from his own real experiences. It also expose the hurdles he faced while working in the India Government Service because of his fighting against corruption. It also proves that to be corrupt in a Government Office is easier than not to be corrupt. It is a real life story of an ex- officer of Indian Audit and Accounts Department headed by the CAG of India and had opportunity to witness the corruption of his own office, but other auditee offices. Finally, he is ending the book with a question, "IS IT NOT BOTH CAG AND THE MINISTRY IS FOOLING THE PARLIAMENT AND THUS THE PEOPLE OF INDIA?” by citing many fake objections in the CAG AUDIT REPORT and how the real objection are suppressed to help the corrupt. Second part is coming soon
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?