FOOD LIBRARY THE MAGIC OF NATURE Nestle Milo Active Go Tin, 400g - Pack of 2 with Food Library Golden Raisins, 100g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Milo active go is made from a unique malt extract, milk and cocoa
- It has many nutritional benefits, is enriched with proteins vitamins and minerals
- Package contains : nestle milo active go tin, 400g - pack of 2 tins and food library golden raisins, 100g
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Milo activ-gotm is made from a unique malt extract, milk and cocoa and is enriched with proteins and a special blend of vitamins and minerals. Drinking milo as part of a healthy breakfast, provides all the essential nutrients that help prepare you and your family to get the most out of your day.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not available by Nestle India. This is imported so it's costly
In India only Bournvita and Horlicks sell. So Nestle pulled out due to losses way back before 2010.
890/- for 800 grams isn't worth at all but you can buy for taste change . Bournvita gives 1000 grams around 450/- and it tastes better.
I just bought Milo for Nostalgia feeling.