F&D F-203G 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speakers System (Black)
|Price:||1,299.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||691.00 (35%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- 2.5-inch full range drivers for satellites and 4-inch bass driver for subwoofer
- Links and conveniences
- Contact_us on : [ 18004255546 ]
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save Rs.203.00 from the regular price.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
For a Quality Audio Experience
Play high-quality audio with the F&D F-203G 2.1 Speaker System that comes in a set of one 4-inches Bass Driver Subwoofer and two 2.5-inches Full-Range Driver Satellite Speakers. This Speaker System plays your movies, videos, audios, games and more with enriched bass and powerful sound. Furthermore, its wide compatibility support lets you enjoy music with various devices such as DVD or MP3 Player, PC, TV and more.Excellent Output
The F&D 2.1 Speaker System features whopping 1500w PMPO (Peak Music Power Output) so that extremely influential sound fills your space. For those who like to thrill with soaring volume, the Speaker Set is thus an ideal choice. Audio quality further gets enhanced by its wooden cabinet that checks unwieldy distortions. Moreover, the QQ shaping of the Satellite Speakers is also a performance-oriented designing aspect.Looks Classy, Offers Comfort
F&D F-203G 2.1 Speaker System has an elegant black exterior. Further, its Satellite Speakers fascinate you with the glisten of their texture. With a bass controller and an indicator for LED power, you bring home convenience along with this Speaker Set. Even lifting these Satellite Speakers is easy owing to the QQ structure. Carry the light 2.1 kg F&D Speaker System when going outdoors for musical ventures and see its potential.
From the Manufacturer
Taking sound to the next level
A 2.1 multimedia speaker with a big appetite
Get into the higher league of home entertainment experience with this 2.1 speaker system. Designed for those who like their music and sound loud.
Massive on audio
- 1500W PMPO
- 2.5 inch full range drivers for satellites and 4-inch bass driver for subwoofer
- Wooden cabinet to let out only the best, distortion-free sound
- QQ shaped design for performance and convenience
- Shiny finish on satellites
Putting the loud in music
With its huge appetite to belt out big volumes, this speaker has become the default party companion for many. At 1500W, the party can only get louder than one plans for!
Easy to carry about
Don’t judge this black beauty by its looks, for it weighs just under three kilos for you to carry along to your outdoor sojourn.
Links and conveniences
The F203G connects with your TV/PC/DVD player or MP3 player and has user-friendly features such as bass control and LED power indicator to make your listening a breeze.
- Volume and Bass knobs
- Subwoofer Frequency response: 20Hz~160Hz
- Satellite Frequency response: 100Hz~20kHz
- Output Power (RMS): 11W
- Satellite: 2W×2
- Subwoofer: 7W
- Satellite: 2.5" full range driver
- Subwoofer: 4" bass driver
- Cable length: Satellite speaker: 1.5m
- Audio input cable: RCA vs. 3.5mm stereo cable x 1pcs RCA vs. RCA stereo cable x 1pcs
- Audio input connector: white/red RCA jack stereo
- Power: AC 220-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Power LED indicator: blue
- Number of satellites: 2
- Subwoofer: 1
- RCA vs. 3.5mm stereo audio input cable: 1
- RCA vs. RCA stereo audio input cable: 1
- Quick installation guide
- Subwoofer(WxHxD): 150×180×200 mm
- Satellite(WxHxD): 80×110×75 mm
- Net weight: 2.1kg
- Gross weight: 2.45kg
- Tare weight: 0.35kg
- Packaging dimensions (WxHxD): 245×285×230mm
- Number of products included: 1
- Packaging type: Box
- Net weight: 19.6kg
- Gross weight: 22.2kg
- Tare weight: 2.6kg
- Outer Carton (WxHxD): 505x475x590mm
- Number of units: 8
3,506 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Bass controller
3. Design compact, attractive
1. Volume can little high
2. Have wires to attach speakers to woofer, can break on little bit of strech.
Got it in time , ₹999
I mean it's so good that you can forgive them for misspelling the word "Speaker" & also forgive their poor grammar... If you didn't understand what I mean don't worry watch the pics... But anyways we are buying speakers & not english novels so it's all well...
Have a nice Day...
F203G utilizes TDA2030 & 15w sub... But is under-powered by 10-0-10v 700mA transformer. Check datasheet for TDA2030 & u'll see that the chip is being voltage restricted to 7w @20v.
So just replace the transformer with 12-0-12v 1amp which costs 100rs... & according to datasheet, subwoofer RMS will become 14w typ. & 12w min.
The satellite speaker driver is hidden under heatsink so i donno how much RMS increases but the total system becomes almost twice as loud with punchier bass.
& No, this mod doesnt blow anything cause TDA2030 is rated from 9-0-9 upto 18-0-18 & other brands like intex/frontech/iball are already running it at 12-0-12.
Do note tat sub's back metal plate is used as heatsink but its not a good one. Thought the chip has inbuilt high temp cutoff, still don't go crazy with it :-p
1. Compact, doesnt occupy much space.
2. Decent punch of bass.
1.Sound cracks up a little bit.
2.Sometimes lacks clarity.
First thing that I noticed is that the speakers connect to the subwoofer using a clip-wire arrangement. The wires from the speakers go into clip like thingies on the back of the subwoofer. I don't buy speakers much often, but my previous one had single pin connectors.
The backpanel of the subwoofer also has a bass control knob, quite sensitive as expected from a new product. The main volume control is in the front of the subwoofer.
The sound from the system overall had more treble, irrespective of the media player, device or operating system used. I couldn't eliminate or reduce the said treble using any of the usual methods (equalizers, virtualisation, digital environments) . For example, if there are drums playing in the background you could hear that the hi-hat(tsk tsk) sounds were more pronounced. This might not be a problem to many, but in general I prefer slightly bass rich sounds, and dislike the sounds that are towards the higher pitch.
I cannot comment on the durability since I only just got it a few days ago. It seems sturdy. Although I wouldn't recommend using the speakers to hammer down nails on wood, or using the subwoofer as a resting place for the vegetable chopping board.
"It can play music."
TL;DR: The sound has more treble which isn't corrected by equalizers; would recommend only when it's on sale, and if you're broke.