- Shop with balance and get 15% back, up to Rs.200 per customer. Minimum order Rs.1000. Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance from 00:00 hrs 21 June 2018 to 23:59 hrs 24 June 2018. ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 15% off with ICICI Bank Cards Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Eyetalk Koji Eye Talk Double Eyelid Maker
|Price:||1,220.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||991.00 (45%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Eyetalk Koji Eye Talk Double Eyelid Maker
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Double eyelid maker. It creates natural and beautiful double eyelids easily.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i recommend do not purchase this product,
more over i can not return this product, it is highly disappointing
this is total wastage of money.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
You have to apply it religiously though. I did for a couple of days, days and night, and the result had shown itself, then I relented and didn't apply it at night, then I went back to the beginning again.
So, the main rule is to apply it religiously daily for 3 months, I heard. I haven't use it for that long yet but could already see the result and am encourage by it.
I didn't hold so well if you sweat. I came off when the weather was hot one day and I started perspiring.
To remove, I just wash my face with soap and water like my daily routine, then peel it off easily, then apply another one.
Wait until it turned transparent before you start poking your eyelid.
It smelled pretty strong, like the elmer glue. I was kindda worried about that, but it was gentle on the skin (I have sensitive skin). But I do notice that it cause irritation if apply too close to the eyes. What I meant is is you apply it too close to the eyelashes, then I noticed it burned my eyes, chemical? But when I apply on the correct spot, like 1 cm above my eyelashes, then it was fine. You will smell a strong smell when you apply it.
Will buy another one if need be.
- Odor: Odorless
- Longevity: Lasts several hours(4-5) BUT towards the end of the day the product begins to flake and needs to be reapplied
- Ease of Application: Using the plastic tool provided is tricky, if you use the tool to hold the crease in place while the glue is drying, the glue will stick to the tool, and cause very obvious flaking/peeling
- Removal: Use oil based makeup remover or baby oil for fastest removal
I've applied makeup over the glue and you can't really tell unless you examine closely. The crease that the glue creates is sometimes hidden too much with too much makeup so I try not to cover with too much makeup.