- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Headline (5 May 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1472240294
- ISBN-13: 978-1472240293
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 2.6 x 12.8 cm
- Customer Reviews: 1,126 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,430 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 65.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
The Eyes of Darkness: A terrifying horror novel of unrelenting suspense Paperback – 5 May 2016
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Unabridged
Save Extra with 3 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The novel is fast paced, page turner, but with a predictable end. At the end of it, the reader is left disappointed and feels somewhat befooled.
A reasonable timepass, if you don't have much else to do!
But it is worth stating that it is an addictive read and can be finished in one go. Nothing unpredictable in the story but it is definitely a gripping book.
The fact that author used wuhan-400 and the exact same scenario of current times 39 years ago in 1981....is what the total suspense is about. On the kindle you may want to search term and reach directly there, but don't coz the story is meticulously woven.
Wish someone made a movie on it too.
P S. : Kill rate of COVID19 is 3.4% and not 100%
Top international reviews
When it is describing a viral infection that is now affecting countries
And that Wuhan is stated as the country it was started in !!!!!
How could a writer possibly know about man made viruses in 1981 that are now killing people in the same way that is described in this book ?????
A great read but totally baffled
We're is the leaders of our countries that were voted to keep us safe but can work with governments who want to wipe people OUT!!!!!!!
Is this book scary? No, but it will make you think about things that go on behind closed doors, just a shame it finished the way it did because if the ending hadn’t been such I flop I would have happily given it more stars.
Annoyed I was originally sucked in and wasted my money! Should have bought a toilet roll instead!!!!
Should make us think about mankind's potential self created extinction
It isn't; 95% of the way the though the book there is a single reference to an area of China which has been in the news a lot.
Doesn't justify the claims made in other reviews.
In my opinion it did not live up to potential and certainly wasn’t the great prediction that it was made out to be. The plot did not in any way mirror the current world crisis and my advice would be read it if you like Dean Koontz or are prepared for a slightly romantic/paranormal story but don’t expect it to be an amazing prediction of the future, because it’s not.
I used to like Dean Kootz, but just wasted a sunday afternoon.