- Reading level: 2 - 5 years
- Hardcover: 36 pages
- Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers (28 September 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780375800337
- ISBN-13: 978-0375800337
- ASIN: 0375800336
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 0.8 x 23.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,78,420 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Eye Book (Bright & Early Books(R)) Hardcover – 28 Sep 1999
Fantasy, Science Fiction & Horror Books for ChildrenExplore wide range of books that not only offer adventure but also ignite the little ones’ imagination. Shop now
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"My eyes see. His eyes see. I see him. And he sees me." With text as simple as simple can be, Theo. LeSieg (a.k.a. Theodore Geisel, a.k.a. Dr. Seuss) uses humor and rhythm to encourage the very youngest children to discover the joy of reading. A big-eyed boy and a pink-eyed rabbit cavort through the book, seeing everything there is to see: a girl, a horse, an old tin can, the sun, the moon--even pink underpants (which makes them both blush). Rhyming objects give the brief "story" a lilting, happy cadence, and Joe Mathieu's cartoonish colorful pictures provide easy clues to the text. This is a friendly introduction to the wide, wondrous world of seeing and reading.
An offspring of the world-famous Beginner Books, Bright and Early Books for Beginning Beginners are designed for an even younger age group. Even preschoolers will be inspired to learn to read with these witty, appealing picture books. (Ages 2 to 5) --Emilie Coulter
From the Inside Flap
es see flies.
Our eyes see ants.
Sometimes they see
Oh, say can you see? Dr. Seusss hilarious ode to eyes gives little ones a whole new appreciation for all the wonderful things to be seen!
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.