Exploring Social Studies Class - 4 Paperback – 2014
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exploring Social Studies is a series of social studies course books for Levels 1 to 5. It is aligned with the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) 2005 and meets all the requirements of the CBSE, ICSE and major state education boards. The course books have been designed to help hone students' thinking, research and application skills.
In this course book, you will find:
• Simple and concise language for ease of understanding.
• Extensive use of colorful illustrations and photographs.
• Value education through the I Care section.
• Fantastic, a section that imparts interesting information and facts related to the topic under discussion.
• Circle Time, a section that promotes the exchange of ideas and teamwork among students.
• Explore and Learn More, sections that encourage students to gather, classify and present information independently.
The aim of this series is to make social studies an interesting and enjoyable subject for students. It also seeks to encourage students to think independently and critically so that they learn through understanding and not by rote.
Table of Content:
1. Globes and Maps
3. The Northern Mountains
4. The Indo-Gangetic Plains
5. Central India
6. The Coastal Regions and Islands
7. Climate and Seasons
8. Natural Resources of India
14. Indian History-An Overview
16. Shah Jahan
18. Our Government
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?