Explore Rear Paddock Stand with Swing Arm Rest (Orange)
10 days Returnable
|Return Reason||Return Period||Return Policy|
| Physical Damage, |
Wrong and Missing Item
|10 days from delivery||Full refund and replacement|
|Any other reason||10 days from delivery||Full refund|
Enhance your purchase
Failed to load details.
- Color and Dimensions: Orange, 60×40×9.
- Rotatable swing arm rest to increase grip on swing arm and enhance stability.
- Ideal tool for chain cleaning, chain lubrication, inspecting tyre for punctures and other maintenance purposes.
- A grade steel used ,high quality clamps and tyres ,premium colour coating.
- Used for double sided swingarm bikes with weight load capacity of 2500kgms. Universal from 26-38cms. Well bushed for vehicle and floor protection.
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
If you are one of those who take a pro approach to take care of their bikes, then this product is made for you. The Universal Rear Paddock Stand with a swing armrest enables you to give full-fledged care to your bike without professional assistance.
It allows you to keep the motorcycle in the most conducive position so you could examine it thoroughly and do all the cleaning, fixing, and lubrication right at your home.
Rotatable Swing Armrest
The rotatable swing armrest enhances grip on the swing arm and stability too. It also comes with 60x40x9cm dimension and a high-quality single-piece CNC bent steel tube.
For Bikes Upto 2500kgs
The well-bushed stand can be used for double-sided swingarm bikes up to 2500kg. It supports the universal size from 26 to 38cms and harbors the floor really well.
This is a perfect tool for chain cleaning, chain lubrication, checking tires for punctures, and other maintenance purposes. It’s also apt for keeping racing bikes that don’t have a stand.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in India on 26 November 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in India 🇮🇳 on 26 November 2022
Reviewed in India 🇮🇳 on 31 August 2022