- Item part number: SWE82
- ASIN: B016E4MJ22
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 8 October 2015
- Average Customer Review: 59 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#25,642 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- #12503 in Women's Clothing
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Reversible Jamawar Shawl from Amritsar with Woven Flowers
- Made in India
- Dimensions: 6.6 ft x 3.5 ft
- Hand wash
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Fully Patterned Wool ShawlThis shawl has been crafted of blended wool, of around 40 to 50 micron diameter. For strength and luster this piece blends a bit of acrylic thread with the result that in effulgence, gorgeousness and look it acquires rare distinction. Such rare distinction that it inherits from the material used in it apart, it discovers its beauty in its very concept – colour scheme and dimensions of design-motifs, more especially in the brilliantly woven design-patterns that embellish the entire field, the ends of the length and borders on both sides being differently patterned. The background colour and the colours of the design motifs have been amicably matched which affords to the whole piece tremendous unity and such elegance as is rarely seen in a cloth-piece.Though not very regular, a repeat of octagonal medallions adorns the edges of the length – the borders, and the end-parts – pallus. These medallions contain alternately two differently composed design-patterns that keep alternating though their colour scheme is the same for both motifs, or rather for all designing patterns used either for embellishing the field or the edges. The colours used in laying these patterns have a look of Victorian Europe, the piece is rare in ethnicity and indigenous flavor.One of the patterns in medallion is a conventionalized flower while the other consists of some kind of graphic formation usually a paisley-like form flower-like rising over a pair of leaves that a tiny branch supports. All three combined – the pair of leaves and paisley flower, create a trefoil like effect – a well known pattern used in decorative art. The patterns with which the field has been embellished consist of vines-like curving shoots of flowering plants carrying on each branch a bunch of leaves and flowers. All forms are largely conventionalized though quit - Dimensions: 6.6 ft x 3.5 ft
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?