|Fits as expected||
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Long Printed Dori Skirt from Gujarat with Patch Work
- Made in India
- Dimensions: Elastic Waist up to 38 inch - Length 38 inch - Patch Colors and Print will be Assorted/Random
- Hand wash
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
This Tukari (Patch) Skirt is a delightful blend of both skills, meaningful arrangement of pieces, and fine and precise needle-work. It is composed of small pieces of various sizes as also variously dyed, printed and designed but these are not old worn out rags irregular in shapes. Most of them are rectangular – large or just squarish, and are taken from fresh lengths of rayon fabric. Further, such lengths are properly coloured using various dying methods, such as mono-colour dye, batik dye, and printed with both, colourful patterns and various mono-colour motifs. Not casually, different pieces are so arranged that on one hand they greatly contribute to the unity of the whole so much so that it looks like a piece crafted out of a single length, and on the other, each piece stands for its own identity affording to those around delightful contrast. What could otherwise look odd untwisted ropes used for defining joints between each two pieces attribute to the piece the real magic.Though now one of the most loved contemporary fashions this tukari skirt made of pieces stitched together inherits its ethnicity and antiqueness from one of India’s early costume traditions. The earliest example of a pieced costume is reported from the life of Buddha who was presented by a poor disciple a chadara – sheet, composed of old rags. It was not its cost the Buddha out of respect for this disciple’s sentiments as also for his massive labour and talent that transformed the poorest of the rags into a magnificent wear for the Great Master that since onwards the Buddhism accepted a pieced chadara as one of its most venerated objects.Later, the Buddhism followed the cult of pieced wears as one of its most sacred practices and to utilise old wears is still one of Buddhism’s golden principles. Whenever a Buddhist teacher passes away his last wear is pieced a - Dimensions: Elastic Waist up to 38 in - Length 38 in. - Patch Colors and Print will be Assorted/Random
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was just like another design may be toughnet. Bit disappointed but ok the material is good. Be ready to take another one if you wish to order this skrit
Didn't return thinking of the hassle of shipping and re order
so we are considering not big not small.
But we dont want to replace order just we inform you that next time we order this thing make sure length wise we need bigger.