- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 10.2 x 2 cm
- Item part number: 01
- ASIN: B00MZ5H6OG
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 9 October 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,88,477 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Exfoliating Loofah Pads - 2 Pack for Bath, Spa and Shower - For Men and Women - Durable and Easy to Use - 100% Natural High Quality Loofah. Each Purchase comes with Plastic Suction Hook for Hanging to Dry.
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. There's two of them in the package. You know, for more loofahing. But seriously, it is amazing that you get two for such a low price.
2. There's a little hook for it to dry off after you're done using it! It might be really simple, but hey no more leaving your loofah soaking wet only to find it still soaked the next day.
3. It feels so good on your skin. You can feel all the little nasty dead skin particles scrubbing off of you. You feel so new, so clean afterwards.
4. There's an elastic band on the back for your hand. It helps to make sure it doesn't slip when you're using it in the shower.
*THE NOT SO GOOD*
1. It can be a little bit too abrasive once you get it. Although after a shower or two it did soften up, it can irritate really sensitive skin.
2. It tends to get a little bit gross looking after a while, since it is white. After a few showers, my loofah is no longer white, but grayish.
3. The back can get slippery, so it gets hard to hold even with the elastic band.
*SHOULD YOU BUY IT?*
Honestly, there's no better deal in my opinion. You get two great loofahs that work great, and leave you feeling clean. And even if it's not for you, you can still use it to scrub the floors, the sink, the toilet! But in all honesty, yes you should buy this.